Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Dog A Day Knitting Adventure

How To Keep Your Dog In Stitches
(knitting that is)

My name is Peggy Gaffney and I have been creating portraits of dogs in knitting since 1995. These designs are based on my lifetime as a knitter and my more than forty years showing dogs. When I decided to bring these two elements together, I created KANINE KNITS which is my publishing company. I publish not only knitting patterns for almost all the breeds, with new designs being added constantly, but also a series of unique knitting books called The Crafty Dog Knits series. In these books I take a single breed and create many charted designs of this breed in action. Along with stories about the breed and 25 patterns into which these designs may be worked, these books provide the fancier a variety of possible projects.

This blog has been created to introduce you to these patterns, one at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment